Labour- Seaforth, ON
We are currently seeking a Labourer for our Seaforth location. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the ideal candidate will be able to follow direction, adhere to HACCP and CIPRS protocols, and have a strong work ethic and good customer relations shills. The responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Unloading railcars
- Safely loading and unloading trucks
- Bagging of materials
- General maintenance and yard work
- filling out paperwork
- Other duties as required
Please be aware that this job requires that you be able to work in dusty environments. You must also be willing to work longer than the average 8 hours at certain times of the year. For example the shifts will be longer during the harvest season.
- Mechanically Inclined
- Team Player
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong work ethic
- comfortable lifting up to 45 kg
- physically able to work in both hot and cold environments, both indoors and outdoors and at heights
- able to work weekends or late hours
- able to adapt to changes as daily demands dictate
We offer a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in progressing with a dynamic company offering career advancement opportunity, we would love to hear from you! Please forward your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
BroadGrain welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.